1. Welcome to Capture!
Words used in these rules and regulations, unless the context requires otherwise, shall have meanings as prescribed hereunder.
“Capture” - means the Capture studio and includes its proprietors, partners, employees and agents.
"Capture Campus" - means the estate of Capture, presently at Kagglipura and includes such other sites, locations and places where shooting is done by the Capture.
“Customer” – any person dealing with Capture in respect of the business and services of the Capture.
“Equipment” – means and includes all movable and fixed equipment, vehicles, lights, cameras and such other materials provided by Capture or its authorized agencies.
"Guest" - means and includes all those who accompany the customer at the shoot including photographers, videographers and helping crew.
"Management" - means the management of Capture.
"Person" - means and includes individual, partnership firm, LLP, Limited company or any group or body of individuals, whether incorporated or not.
“Services” – means and includes all services provided by Capture or its duly authorized agencies from time to time and availed by the customer.
“Studio” – means and included the campus of Capture and such other shooting locations.
2. Conditions of use
1. All packages are on "location & set sharing" basis.
2. Make up room facilities shall be provided.
3. The management reserves its rights to change/alter/modify timings of shifts.
4. The management reserves its rights to allot different sets and/or locations to different customers.
5. The customers have to inform at the time of booking, to the management about the number of persons and shall have to provide ID proof/list of persons. The management reserves its rights to disallow any person /s to enter in the shoot premises.
6. The management reserves its rights to vary, alter, amend and impose new rules, regulations and policy decisions from time to time, keeping in view the rules, regulations, ordinances, notifications and statutes of the Central, State or Local Governments and such amended rules shall be binding on the customer and his/her guest as if they form part of this rules.
7. The management shall be at liberty to rescind the booking at any time by intimation in writing or by mail to the booking customer without assigning reasons therefor. The customer shall be refunded the full amount received till then without any interest and or penalty. The customer shall not be entitled to raise dispute there against Capture. the management shall be at liberty to terminate or prevent the guest to use any set/location at any time, if found any breach of the above terms or conditions. In such circumstances, the customer shall not be refunded any amount received till then and shall not be responsible to pay any interest and or penalty.
3. Booking & Payment Terms
1. Customer's booking is confirmed only on receipt of full payment of the charges for the desired package.
2. Payments are to be made in full through Capture web site payment gateway. Cash payments are accepted only at our office premises against proper discharge. Payment in cash to any outside agency or employee of Capture without formal receipt shall not be entertained by the management.
3. Bookings are not transferable.
4. The charges are exclusive of all the taxes which shall be payable over and above by the client at the rate and in the manner from time to time prescribed by law.
4. Refund, Rescheduling and Cancellation Policy
1. There will be no refund for 'no-shows' or any partially unused sets and locations.
2. All bookings are non-refundable and customer can contact us over phone to change dates up to 24 hours before the scheduled date and time.
5. Changes in Rates / Additional Charges
1. Unless the full payment of the package rate is made at the time of booking, the customer shall have to pay such charges as are decided by the management from time to time. The customer shall have to pay such additional taxes as may be levied from time to time.
2. The package includes charges for fixed time slot and hire charges of certain equipment and/or studio. The time schedule shall be strictly adhered to by the customer. In case the customer reports late, he/she will be allowed only the unexpired time of the schedule package. If in any case, the management is unable to provide services to the customer as per time schedule, the customer shall be allowed full time slot. The customer shall not be entitled to claim any compensation and/or refund for such delay.
3. Management reserves its rights to extend the time slot at its absolute discretion provided the customer agrees to pay such additional charges as the management quotes for such extended period. In Case the time slot is extended by the management, customer shall have to pay minimum Rs.1000/- as extra hour charge in addition to the package charge and taxes.
4. Any additional equipment, services of staff, change of location / studio may be permitted at the discretion of the management subject to availability and shall be charged as per the prevailing policy of the management.
5. Check-in Policy
1. Reporting time for customer shall be 30 minutes prior to the shift time at office premises of management in Capture campus.
2. Check out time remains same irrespective of late check-in.
3. The customer shall have to pay 100% payment and deposit amount on or before Check-in.
4. Any additional time is chargeable at the rate as may be decided by the management from time to time.
6. Breakage, Loss and Damage
1. The customer hiring the studio is responsible for all breakage, loss or damage caused to the studio or equipment by him/her or his/her guest and accompanying person (photographer, cinematographer etc.) during the usage of the studio.
2. All equipment and services are supplied by management entirely at the risk of the customer.>
3. Management shall not be liable for any loss or damage to materials or props or equipment, including consequential loss and loss of profit however caused, arising out of the use or the inability to use the equipment supplied or agreed to be supplied.
4. No alterations, decorations or additions to the studio are permitted without the written consent of management.
5. Customer shall pay any costs incurred by management arising out of any breach of these conditions.
6. Customer is advice to check the equipment’s at the time of delivery only. Subsequent complaints shall not be entertained and damage to the equipment’s found at the time of return will be charged from the customer.
7. The damage to the studio, set or equipment by the customer, its guest and accompanying personnel shall be recovered from the customer on reinstatement basis with administrative charges.
8. The customers are also advised to use equipment’s only if they are experienced and trained for its use.
7. Studio And Equipment Hire Terms
1. The Customer or his/her guest shall not
remove the equipment from the studio premises.
modify or alter or tamper with the equipment in any way.
use the equipment in such a manner which is not recommended by the manufacturer.
use the equipment if he/she is not experienced and trained for its use.
2. Equipment must be returned promptly at the end of the hire period in the original working condition. Late return will be charged extra.
3. The customer shall be entitled during the hire period to use the production office, make-up room, relaxation area and other communal areas on sharing basis which are allotted by management subject to availability and shall be charged as per the prevailing policy of the management.
4. The customer shall ensure that such areas are used respectfully and left clean and tidy after use. The customer will be liable and charged for the costs of cleaning, replacing or repairing any damage resulting from any misuse, damage or neglect of these areas.
5. All vehicles like jeep, cycles, scooters etc. made available for shoot will be used only by the customer as per the directions of the management and the usage time for each vehicle per shift shall be maximum 30 minutes only. After the vehicle time is over, it must be returned to the concerned staff of the management. Additional usage time shall be charged extra as per prevailing rules.
6. Vehicles shall be provided in working condition subject to availability. Under unforeseen circumstances like technical malfunction/ fuel unavailability, management may refuse to provide vehicles for shoot. The customer shall not be entitle to claim refund/remission of the charges.
7. Any vehicles, machines (Fog/ snow/ bubble) or any other equipment like light etc. may not be available in case of breakdown/ repair/ maintenance. Management will not be responsible for unavailability of such equipment and no complaints or payment deductions shall be allowed in such circumstances.
8. Any samples, drawings, descriptive matter or advertising on Capture’s web site, and any descriptions or illustrations contained in Capture's catalogues or brochures, are issued or published for the sole purpose of giving an approximate idea of the studio(s) described in them. They shall not form part of the contract or have any contractual force.
9. Customer shall be permitted to use a single set at a time and shall not be permitted to use other set at the same time. (For ex. If the shoot of bride / groom is being done on one set, at the same time, no other shoot of the same party will be permitted on the other set.)
10. Sets for Textile related themes are exclusive for that purpose and shall not be allowed to be used by any customer under any circumstances without prior approval of the management. Pre-wedding and other Non-textile shoot customer (Photographer), may be allowed to use ‘Textile theme’ sets if available for a maximum period of one hour only and shall be charged extra as per prevailing rules of the management.
11. Customer (Photographers) shall be permitted to use a single set at a time and shall not be permitted to use any other set at the same time. Textile shoot customer (Photographer), may be allowed to use other sets if available for a maximum period of one hour only and shall be charged extra as per prevailing rules of the management.
12. Rest rooms and make up room shall be available for use during shift time only. The customers shall not be permitted to check-in before shift time and shall have to check-out as per schedule. Rest rooms provided can only be used for resting purpose and not for a night halt, even if shoot ends late or starts early morning or continues at night.
8. General Terms
1. Guest of the customer shall not be allowed at the campus, unless the Capture has given prior approval to certain number of guest on request of the customer. The customer shall be responsible for the misconduct and negligence of the accompanying guest. Make-up room and rest room shall be provided for the entire team and the same shall be is on sharing basis with other customers.
2. Maximum 3 guests are allowed free of charge with the customer. Management shall charge Rs.1000/- as entry fee from customer for additional guests if the management agrees to allow.
3. Entry at set location would be permitted only on show of paid invoice/ booking slip/ e-mail invitation.
4. The customer and his/her accompanying guest etc. shall be presumed to have entered the campus at their sole risk and shall be responsible for their life and property during their stay on the campus. The management shall not be responsible for any mishap on site.
5. The client must ensure that all persons under the age of 18 have parents’ or guardian’s permission and supervision to be at the studio, for the purposes of the photography or filming, during the period of studio hire.
6. Any parking at the campus is at the user’s own risk and Capture accepts no responsibility for theft, damage or any other loss occasioned to vehicles parked on its premises.
7. Capture reserves the right to use the data shot by photographer/ Cinematographer as a promotional tool for the location awareness and marketing in the world of web and print without any formal permission in writing from the customer or photographer and such permission shall always be presumed.
8. Capture will not be liable for all any loss, theft or damage to any personal equipment, valuables brought by the customer and his/her guest.
9. The client expressly acknowledges and agrees that the studio is a workplace, and as such there will be items that could be dangerous if misused, handled or interfered with. Whilst Capture will use its reasonable endeavors to ensure a safe environment within the studio, in case of natural calamities and unavoidable circumstances and Act of GOD, Capture reserves the rights to cancel the bookings and refund the booking amount after a time span of 1 month after the cancellation date.
10. All persons except the customer shall be third parties and shall not be entitled to enforce the terms of the contract.
11. The customers shall have to follow security regulations of the management and shall at all-time keep Capture management indemnified against all loss and sufferance.
12. Capture campus and Capture campus are smoke free zones and customer & their guests shall not be permitted to smoke. Smoking shall include the inhaling, exhaling, breathing, carrying, or possession of any lighted cigarette, cigar, pipe, other product containing any amount of tobacco, or other similar lighted product. Chewing tobacco and other similar product shall be strictly prohibited. Drinking any type of drink which contains alcohol shall be strictly prohibited. Customer or his/her guest shall not carry any product like match box, liter, petrol or any other inflammable product in Capture campus.
13. The customers and their guests are reminded that Capture campus is not a picnic spot but a business setup. All the customers are required to observe strictly the rules of management and are instructed not to bring outside food and drinks in the campus.
14. The management reserves its rights to vary, alter, amend and impose new rules, regulations and policy decisions from time to time, keeping in view the rules, regulations, ordinances, notifications and statutes of the Central, State or Local Governments and such amended rules shall be binding on the customer and his/her guest as if they form part of this rules.
15. All disputes or claims related to the booking and arising therefrom shall be subject to jurisdiction of courts at Bengaluru only
16. Termination: Capture shall be at liberty to cancel the booking at any time by intimation in writing or by mail to the booking customer without assigning reasons therefor. The customer shall be refunded the full amount received till then without any interest and or penalty. The customer shall not be entitled to raise dispute against. Capture shall be at liberty to terminate or prevent the guest to use any set/location at any time, if found of any breach of the above terms or conditions. In such circumstances, the customer shall not be refunded any amount received till then and shall be responsible to pay any interest and or penalty.